Welcome!

Welcome to the DoubleTake Boutique blog, your first stop for the hottest high-end designer fashion deals. Come follow the latest trends and check out whats new at our four locations!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Winter Blues

Don't let them get the best of you, instead play along !! Blues are everywhere this Fall. I feel like it's the perfect POP of color to help brighten our spirits. Cobalt blue especially has really been catching my eye. You can either indulge by draping yourself from head to toe, or take a quick dip by adding a simple colored accessory like a scarf or a hat.



 I picked out this gorgeous Stella McCartney dress paired with a stunning Marni overcoat. You could also do a basic look by wearing a blazer that focuses on the color theme like this Randy Kemper jacket.
If that is still too much of a color blast for you, try taking a cobalt blue Gucci shoe to wear with an all black outfit.

If you are anything like me I love when my accessories are the statement piece, so for me this Coach bag and Asprey clutch are home runs!

Whichever way you decide to wear this color will be a hit! Send us your pictures @doubletakecon #winterblues




No comments:

Post a Comment