"AND THE OSCAR FOR THE BEST DRESSED GOES TO....."
I couldn't pick just one, so I picked 5. Ooops?
1. Kate Hudson in Atelier Versace.
2. The angelic Lupita Nyong'o in a "Nairobi" blue gown from Prada.
3. Although I was not a fan of her hair, Jennifer Lawrence did look gorgeous in her Dior gown tailored to perfection.
4. Amy Adams staying true to her sense of style in this Gucci gown.
5. Angelina Jolie in Elie Saab Haute couture looked FAB, her 42 carat diamond earrings were also beautiful. I also wouldn't mind having Brad Pitt as an accessory either.
The most touching moment of the night was Jared Leto winning best supporting actor. His acceptance speech was absolutely riveting. There need to be more people like him in this world. He is beautiful on the inside....and out.