Welcome!

Welcome to the DoubleTake Boutique blog, your first stop for the hottest high-end designer fashion deals. Come follow the latest trends and check out whats new at our four locations!

Monday, January 28, 2013

SAG Awards 2013

Last night Hollywood came out to show one another their support on the amazing work they have done in the past year during the 2013 SAG Awards. Although there were wardrobe malfunctions, and script slip ups (which is bound to happen during a live show) it turned out to be a fantastic evening. I compiled my favorite looks from the night for a quick recap. Enjoy!



Classic black, navy, and bold colors seemed to be the look most of the ladies were going for last night. A nod to retro Hollywood Glamour, berry lips, and wavy hair made its comeback on the Red Carpet.










 Once again these ladies did not disappoint. I am very inspired by the looks above, it makes me want to brush up on a classic film, maybe I will treat myself to "Casablanca" tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment